11.10.2011

Family Night

So, this is my very first blog post! I am new to this whole thing, and I have no idea where it will take me. 


So, my husband and I just moved to Wichita, Kansas from Texas! Yes, Texas. It has been a fairly easy adjustment overall. The hardest part to cope with is the HUGE temperature drop/weather change. I mean, it was ALWAYS sunny and 90-100 degrees in Texas, and DRY! Here, you actually get to enjoy the seasons changing (we love that about Kansas because it feels more like home - Tennessee, where we are both from). It is SO beautiful here - leaves changing, grass, trees. Ahh. :) I promise to post pictures soon.


Anyways, seeing as how we are still unpacking - aka, stuff EVERYWHERE - I decided to order in tonight. I know, I know. I am not really being the model wife, BUT I have cooked a few meals this past week that we have been here. So tonight I need a little break - my choice? Domino's pizza! Domino's is awesome! They now have the convenience of ordering ONLINE! You can even pay for your order online - just sign the receipt when they deliver to your door. PLUS - they have plenty of coupons you can use. I went with 2 large, 1 topping pizzas, cheesy bread, and a 2-liter Coke for only $22.99! Easy clean-up too! :)


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment